- Serves 4
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
A quick, delicious soup for the cooler months.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup small star pasta shapes
- 4 Tbsp good quality tomato paste
- 5 cups vegetable or chicken stock
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Add oil, onion and garlic to a pan and cook on medium until onion is soft. Add the pasta and coat with the onion mixture, cook for 1 minute.
- Add the tomato paste and stock and bring to the boil. (Your soup consistency will really depend on the quality of the tomato paste you use, so adjust accordingly).
- Simmer for 10 minutes or so until pasta is cooked. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with crusty bread.
Recipe Star pasta tomato soup
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.