- Serves 2
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 courgette, finely sliced
- 200 grams asparagus
- 1 green capsicum
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- olive oil
Notes... Change the vegetables according to your taste.
- Place 1 cup of water to the All-In-One Cooker inner pot and add steam tray.
- Layer vegetables on the steaming tray (I put capsicum first, then courgette, then asparagus)
- Place the salmon fillets on top of the vegetables and season with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Close the lid, select STEAM program in pressure cooking, set cooking time for 10 minutes and press START.
- Set valve to VENT.
- Open the lid and serve with the peas.
Recipe Steamed salmon with green vegetables
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.