- Difficulty Easy
Quick, easy and healthy – you will be sure to love our turkey breast steaks with fennel and orange salad!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 4 Steggles Turkey Breast Minute Steaks
- 1 orange
- 2 tspn white wine vinegar
- 1 Tblsp olive oil
- 2 medium fennel, thinly sliced, reserving fronds
- 6 shallots, thinly sliced
- 40g watercress
- Finely grate enough rind from one orange to measure 2 teaspoons, then squeeze 1 tablespoon of juice into a small bowl. Whisk in zest, vinegar and oil, season well with salt and pepper.
- Add fennel, a few fronds and shallots to dressing and toss to combine cover and chill in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Prepare turkey minute steaks as per the pack instructions.
- Gently toss watercress through salad. Serve steaks with salad.
Recipe Steggles turkey breast minute steaks with fennel and orange salad
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.