- Makes 20
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
Some of the fluffiest pancakes you can ever imagine. Smooth hint of strawberry yoghurt flavour and melty choc hits right through them!
Ingredients (makes 20 pancakes)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup strawberry yoghurt
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 cup Milk Chocolate Choc Chips
- Combine milk, yoghurt, eggs, and melted butter in large bowl. Mix well.
- Add baking soda, salt, baking powder, sugar and mix well.
- Gradually add flour, about a half of a cup at a time, and mix well each time.
- Stir the chocolate chips through the mix.
- Let the mixture sit on the bench for half hour or longer. This allows the yoghurt to react with the baking soda and make really fluffy pancakes.
- Spoon pancake batter into hot pan to form pancakes. Flip when all bubbles have popped and tops are no longer wet.
- Cook other side until golden brown and remove.
- Serve with fresh strawberry, cream or vanilla yoghurt and enjoy.
Recipe Strawberry yoghurt and choc chip pancakes
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.