- Serves 4
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
A fun take on potato gems which the children are sure to love, great party food or as a side dish with dinner.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 pack Potato gems
- 6 rashers Bacon cut lengthways
- 2 tablespoons Brown sugar
- 1 spray Cooking spray oil
Notes... Use brown sugar however, white can be replaced. Use toothpicks if you want to keep together. No need to line tray with foil or cooking spray as foil makes the gems stick & the oil too greasy.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Wrap bacon around gem using lots of the fatty bit & lay against each other so bacon doesn't fall apart then sprinkle brown sugar on them. Spray the lightest bit of oil on them also.
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.