- Makes 1 cup
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Delicious healthy homemade dip
Ingredients (makes 1 cup )
- 150 grams Sundried tomatoes, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 can Cannelli beans, rinsed and drained
- 5-6 leaves Fresh basil
- 3-5 Chives
- I tsp Apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Put all ingredients in blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Serve with crackers or chopped veggies.
Recipe Sundried tomato and cannellini bean dip
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.