- Serves 4
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
This Tabbouli is a delicious side dish. Leftovers are great for lunch the next day!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1/4 Cup Cracked Bulghur
- 1/4 Cup Boiled Water
- 2 Tomatoes, cubed
- 1 Bunch Parsley, chopped finely
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Mint, chopped finely
- 1/2 Red Onion, chopped finely
- 1-2 Lemons, juiced
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Pinch Salt to taste
Notes... Bulgur is a type of dried cracked wheat, used in salads or pilaf.
- Place burghul in a heat proof bowl with boiling water. Cover and set aside for 10 minutes. Once the burghul has absorbed all the liquid, use a fork to seperate.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir. Serve with your favourite meal.
Recipe Tabouli recipe
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.