- Serves 8
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Great party food which kids are sure to enjoy.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 8 skinless hot dogs
- 8 Hot dog rolls
- 2 Onions sliced
- 3 Rashers chopped cooked bacon
- 1 cup Grated cheese
- 1/2 can Beer
- Yellow English mustard
- Tomato ketchup
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius. Bring skinless hot dogs to boil & continue to slowly boil until cooked through.
- Meanwhile cook bacon in a frypan until crispy & lightly fry onions in separate pan until soft, add beer to onions & cook until onions form a slight caramel colour.
- Place hot dog rolls in deep dish, add cooked hot dog, cooked onions, cooked bacon & top with grated cheese & sauce of choice.
- Put hot dogs in oven & bake until rolls are crispy & cheese is melted, approximately 15 minutes.
I add beer to the onions however, this is optional. I also prefer to use skinless hot dogs as they are a healthier option.