- Serves 4
- Makes 4
- 70 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
A favourite lunch time dish for me and the family, everyone gets to choose their topping and the kids always enjoy filling their own.
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 4 Potatoes)
- 4 Potatoes (Maris Piper, King Edward, Estima, Desiree)
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 20 grams Course Sea Salt
- Drizzle Olive Oil
- 200g Tined Tuna
- 4 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper, to serve
- 1 handful Parsley, roughly chopped
Notes... This recipe is great served with a big green salad! Other great toppings include, beans, crispy bacon, cheese and sometimes for dinner chilli con carne!
- Pre heat oven to 220 degrees
- Thoroughly wash and dry potatoes and randomly prick them with a fork
- Pat dry, rub with olive oil then roll in sea salt.
- Cook in the oven on a grill shelf for about an hour or until just tender, the outside should be crisp – if not give them an extra 10 minutes.
- Break open when ready to eat and serve with a knob of butter and a filling of your choice!
- For the tuna filling, combine parsley, tuna and mayonnaise mix in a bowl and serve with cracked black pepper on top.
Recipe The Perfect Jacket Potato
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.