This recipe for Three Pepper Chicken is super simple, very fast but always looks as though you’ve gone to loads of trouble. Serve up your Three Pepper Chicken Breast Fillets with steamed greens, a squeeze of lemon juice and a light garlic mash.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 2 large Ingham's Chicken Breast Fillets
- 1/2 cup Cream
- 1/2 cup White Wine (any type is fine)
- 2 tsps Pink Peppercorns (preferably tinned or soaked overnight)
- 1 tsp Black Peppercorns (soaked overnight)
- 1 tsp White Pepper
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- Slice the chicken breasts through lengthways to achieve 1 - 1.5cm thick slices.
- Combine the olive oil, garlic and white pepper and then brush over the chicken slices.
- Heat a non-stick frypan on a high heat and sear the chicken slices until golden brown on the outside.
- Add the white wine, cream, pink and black peppercorns, cover with a lid and then cook for a further 5 minutes or until cooked through (cooking time will vary depending on thickness of chicken slices).
- Add a little more heat with some chopped red chillies if you like or reduce the heat by adding a little more cream.