- Makes 24
- 50 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
An easy recipe that can be used for lunch boxes, snacks or put with a side of vegetables for dinner.
Are your family’s hands as clean as they could be? Read the DETTOL Liquid Hand Wash reviews here
Ingredients (makes 24 muffins)
- 250g any type of sausages
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 1 1/4 cups full cream milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Notes... You can also sneak in vegetables to the batter. I add finely grated cooked carrot or broccoli to boost the vegetables. Easy to store in the freezer.
- Preheat oven to 190C. Heat olive oil in a frypan. Add sausages and cook until browned and cooked through. Cut the sausages into small chunks and place aside.
- In a seperate bowl, add flour and make a well in the centre. Whisk eggs and milk together in a jug, then add to flour mixture. Mix until batter is smooth.
- Place cut sausages into a greased muffin tin, then pour batter over the top. Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes or until the batter has cooked and is firm.
Recipe Toad in the hole
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.