- Serves 2
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Yummy tomato and garlic prawns! A quick romantic easy dinner to impress the hubby!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 8 slices of pana di casa bread (toasted)
- 500g frozen or fresh green prawns (peeled)
- 400g canned whole peeled tomatoes
- 1tsp minced garlic
- 2tsp dried parsley (optional)
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 jar napoletana sauce
- Heat olive oil in pan on high heat. Add the prawns and stir until cooked through.
- Reduce heat and add canned tomatoes, napoletana sauce, garlic and dried parsley. Stir until well combined.
- Remove from heat and serve with toasted bread and a bed of white rice.
You could add more garlic or less garlic depending on your taste or season lightly. You could also add chilli to give it extra flavour.