- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 12 Ingredients
These turkey and potato pizza bites are so soft and delicious. Great for an afternoon snack or a main meal served with green vegetables. You don't really need sauce with these bites as the pizza sauce provides a juicy sauce as you eat them.
I made this recipe up myself trying to find new ways to surprise my son with food. It's now a family favourite.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 cup COLD mash potato (lefovers cold in fridge)
- 1 cup Inghams Turkey Mince
- 1 grated fresh carrot or (mashed leftovers cold in fridge)
- 4 spring onions white part only sliced
- 3/4 cup of grated cheese. I used tasty which was in the fridge
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons parsley
- 1 sachet Leggos Pizza Paste
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 bag panko bread crumbs (maybe extra)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 20g butter
- In a big bowl combine with fork or hands. Mash potato, turkey mince, carrot, spring onions, cheese and parsley. Then use half a sachet of leggos paste (1 tbsp) and whisk an egg and with 3/4 cup of bread crumbs. Mix all and roll balls about walnut size. Place each ball onto plate.
- In a small bowl add an egg and the rest of the pizza paste. Whisk together. On a plate add panko bread crumbs. Roll each ball into egg mix and then panko bread crumbs. Leave on plate and continue rolling each ball this way.
- Heat up 2 frying pans or do in batches in one frying pan. Add oil and butter together. Adding butter to oil stops the oil from burning. Cook for approximately 10 minutes check a big ball to make sure they are cooked through.
Recipe Turkey and Potato Pizza Bites
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.