Ingredients (makes 6 Burritos)
- 500g Ingham’s Turkey Mince
- 1/2 Onion, diced
- 400g Passata
- 420g Tin Corn Kernels, drained
- 435g Tin Refried Beans
- To serve Sour Cream
- To serve Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 6 Flour Tortillas
- In a large frypan over medium high heat brown turkey mince, adding onion when almost browned. Stir in passata and corn. Reduce heat to medium and let simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 20 minutes until liquids reduce.
- Add refried beans and cook for 5 minutes, stirring, until heated through.
- Serve on warmed tortillas with sour cream and cheese.
Notes... *I add my homemade Spanish Rice to these wraps. If you don’t want to make the rice dish but want a bit of heat, you could add hot sauce or chilli to the burritos.
*If you would prefer, you can heat the refried beans separately and serve it as a topping. I prefer to add it to the meat mixture to minimise dishes.