- Serves 12
- Makes 12
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Great for the kids lunch box. I add bits of cut up fruit and sultanas and my son loves them.
Ingredients (serves 12 | makes 12 )
- 4 Cups miniture marshmallows
- 6 cups rice bubbles
- 1 can frosting
- sprinkles or choc chips for the top
- 60gm Butter
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Rice Bubbles cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool slightly. Using cookie cutter coated with cooking spray cut into star shapes. Decorate with frosting and/or candies. Best if served the same day.
Recipe Twinkly star treats
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.