- Serves 1
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 2 Ingredients
This recipe is PERFECT for little ones starting out with first foods. It’s healthy and nutritious and aids in digestion. Try out this recipe for Veg Dal Mash today!
Ingredients (serves 1)
- Moong dal 1 big teaspoon
- Rice 1 big teaspoon
- Wash and soak moong dal and rice together for at least 1 hour.
- Chop carrot and grate beetroot and add to cooker and add rice and dal mixture.
- Add salt,pepper powder,cumin powder based on your baby's habit.
- Pressure cook it with more water and mash it after done based on baby's age.
- Serve hot to baby and don't store this for later.
Recipe Veg Dal Mash
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.