- Makes 12
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Light and fluffy muffin recipe. So good you would not even know it is vegan.
Ingredients (makes 12 Muffins)
- 300 grams Plain Flour
- Pinch Salt
- 2 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 180 grams Caster Sugar
- 120 ml Olive Oil
- 350 ml Water
- 1 1/4 Teaspoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 240 gram Raspberries - Frozen or Fresh depending on the season
- 12 Raspberries - additional for decorating
Notes... This recipe came about because one day I made my little girl a Coconut Cake. My two little monsters take it in turn picking a new recipe every week or so. The Coconut cake was laden with sour cream, coconut, eggs and butter and looked absolutely delectable. I was actually so annoyed that she was going to be able to have this cake that I wanted to do one better. (Bad Mummy moment). So as soon as the coconut creation was in the oven and girl child was out of the kitchen, I went and grabbed a recipe for Raspberry Muffins. There you go, 44 years old and on a mission to outdo my 8 year old daughter. I am not going to apologise for being jealous of a coconut cake though, because the muffins were amazing. Not a vegan brick in sight. They were light and fluffy and absolutely scrumptious. Another one for the bible of indulgence.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees fan forced oven. Line Muffin tin or cupcake tin with liners or cases.
- Mix flour with salt and baking powder.
- In another bowl, briskly whisk the sugar with oil. Add water and vinegar to sugar and oil and whisk well.
- Mix the dry ingredients with wet ingredients. Fold in the raspberries. Fill the papers/cases with the batter. Put a raspberry onto the top of each muffin.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.