Snug as a bug in a bonds wondercool wondersuit
We loved our bonds wondercool Wondersuit!
• Great fabric for keeping Bub cool (especially good when it’s stinking hot at the moment)
• Easy to get on and off Bub
• Nice looking suit. Bonds always delivers on great looking babywear
• Love the look of the zip! Very flat and has material underneath so it doesn’t rub
• Pretty minor but the keeper (material to hide the zip) at the bottom of the suit could be a little tricky to get the zip out if you pushed it all the way down.
• I’m a 40/60 degree wash kinda gal so I would love to see outfits that can withstand these washing conditions. I use cloth nappies part time which are washed at these temps and don’t want to do a different wash for baby clothes. In saying that I never paid attention to the wondersuits I have and they have all survived the 60deg washes and the dryer ???????????? This suit will have to as well if it wants to stay living in this house. **Its been washed once at 40deg and was fine.
All up we were very happy with it. I found it easy to use and it felt and looked nice and most importantly Bub seemed comfy and slept well in it. I am very keen to try one on my 16month old for night time as I think he would like it.
Bubs info for pic: Bub was approximately 4kg, 50cm long and was wearing a 000
Whats happening on Instagram? Follow MoM
Published 23rd February 2020