There was plus’s and minus’s

I am reviewing Inghams Free Range Chicken Breast Sourdough Garlic Butter Kievs. Firstly I was not a fan of the coating but in saying this I really am not a fan of sourdough bread full stop. I much preferred the coating (Wholemeal & Quinoa) on the tenders and would much prefer that coating on the kievs. Secondly for such a premium product I really would have preferred Inghams to have cut and taken the bone out of the kiev as it is such a waste and we are paying for it. But the chicken was lovely and tender and the garlic butter delicious. Like my review on the tenders once again I would love to know why these kievs are not all Australian. They are actually a little more worse then the tenders with 80% Australian Ingredients …so what is the other 20%. I also compared my usual Inghams Kiev’s with these new Free Range and our usual ones have 467mg of Sodium compared to 380mg (per 100g) in these Free Range ones so that’s a plus. The Fat was 14.1g per 100g compared to 10.6g for the Free Range so that’s a good plus. But I was disappointed in the sugar 3.8g for our usual compared to 4.6g in the new free range so that’s bad . The actual sugar did surprise me as I would have assumed the sourdough free range to be better as far as sugar is concerned but it was not the case, maybe due to the fact of the crumb being a little more tart and they need extra sugar to counter out. Either way I was a touch disappointed in the sugar area. Will I purchase again well if on a good special probably yes.

See all “Ingham’s Free Range Freezer Range” product reviews

What’s happening on Instagram?

#inghamschicken #heartofthetable #inghams #mouthsofmums #momreview

Published 12th December 2019


You May Like


Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.

↥ Back to top

Thanks For Your Star Rating!

Would you like to add a written rating or just a star rating?

Write A Rating Just A Star Rating