This is seriously one of my worst nightmares! A two-year old girl has died tragically after she climbed inside a clothes dryer.
As reported in news.com.au, police are currently investigating the incident, after the body of the toddler was discovered in the dryer in Georgia, USA.
The little girl, who’s identity has not been revealed was allegedly found dead inside the clothes dryer at a trailer park in the small city of Waycross last Sunday.
The mum of the deceased toddler made the horrific discovery and believed she climbed inside while the mother was asleep.
Submitting your rating…
The Brantley County Sheriff’s Office has confirmed with First Coast News that the child died in a clothes dryer and that the cause of death was from overheating.
A neighbour has said that the girl’s mother was a good mum who took great care of her child.
“She takes care of her girl, she goes to work,” Mr Williams said. “She does the right thing and for something like this to happen in our neighbourhood is just awful.”
No arrests have been made and the investigation is continuing.
What an awful story. Leave your comments below.