Turn left over Beef Bolognese into a high protein, yummy school lunch.
- 4-6 Tbsp leftover beef bolognese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Baby spinach, chopped (optional)
- Preheat a moderate oven to 180C and line 4 muffin holes with silicon patty pans.
- In a bowl add slightly cooled bolognese, beaten egg and spinach (if using)
- Divide beef mixture between the 4 patty pans.
- Top with cheese and bake 15 minutes or so until golden.
- Remove and cool slightly, keep covered in the fridge to add to school lunchboxes the next morning.