I thought it was going to be from sucking them or something and getting sick from the toxic chemicals in them, never thought it would be self inflicted injury.


See all “Young Girl Diagnosed With Case of Ooshie-itis and She is NOT The First!” product reviews


Published 19th February 2020

You May Like

Loading…

Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.

↥ Back to top

Thanks For Your Star Rating!

Would you like to add a written rating or just a star rating?

Write A Rating Just A Star Rating
Join