Hello!

100 days of prep is coming up and I am looking for out the box inspiration. My daughter is very creative and doesn’t want to go down the looking like 100 years old, because “everyone in my class is doing that and I want to be different” But she also doesn’t want to go down the 100 stickers or 100 gumballs. Thanks MOMS

Want more real mum questions sent to you?

You'll need to check this email to complete your signup.
  • Our daughter went as a historical collage of different images and items from 100 years ago. With some facts and pictures on each one. It was quite a hit with the teachers (who found it educational), not sure her classmates were quite as impressed.

• What about dressing as if it was 100 years ago (ie as a young person from that era)?

• I never heard of it. But I’m sure there are some great ideas online.

• I’ve never even heard of this but I find Pinterest usually has great ideas for all things dress up/ideas

• I also have not heard of 100 days of prep before yes I am not very good at anything crafty either maybe google can help

• You could make a shirt that says I survived 100 days of school

• I had no idea what this was so I Googled it and found this link:

https://babyology.com.au/parenting/school/10-easy-poster-ideas-celebrate-childs-first-100-days-school/

There are some cute ideas on there. Guess I’ll have to get thinking for when my kids go to school but I honestly don’t ever remember doing anything like this when I was young – is it a new thing?!

• I’m so uncreative I would struggle thinking of anything! Hope you get some good suggestions here!

• 100 pom poms on a T Shirt :D

• What about having her decorating a shirt with textile paints/textures ?

Post your reply
Add a photo
Your MoM account

Lost your password?

Enter your email and a password below to post your answer and join MoM:

↥ Back to top

Thanks For Your Star Rating!

Would you like to add a written rating or just a star rating?

Write A Rating Just A Star Rating
Join