Chocolate Bowls with Strawberries and Cream!
Are you sick of endless soap scum in your bathroom? See why Dettol Healthy Clean Bathroom Rapid Foam is rating so well in MoM member REVIEWS.
- A few Balloon
- Packet Chocolate Melts
- Tub Cream
- Punnet (or 2) Strawberries
- A little Oil (or spray)
- Blow up a desired number of balloons. Not too much, just a good size to make chocolate bowls.
- Melt chocolate melts (follow instruction on packet)
- WAIT for the chocolate to cool for a while. (you will have a disaster on your hands if you do not) While waiting smear/spray oil on the balloons (this helps to get balloons away from chocolate and gives a layer so there is no contamination on the chocolate.
- Once chocolate has cooled but before it sets start dipping the balloons in the chocolate to make the bowls. Have a tray with baking paper ready to go and set choc balloons on here. Once they are all done place in Fridge.
- Just before you serve up, Place chopped up strawberries and Whipped cream in chocolate bowls. VIOLA!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: