This is a really easy and fun tutorial. In the summer I let the girls paint their nails and they love having watermelons at their finger tips. I sometimes do them on myself too in summer!
- 1 White nail varnish
- 1 Red nail varnish (watermelon flesh)
- 1 Green nail varnish (watermelon skin)
- 1 Brown/black nail varnish (watermelon seeds)
- 3 Tooth picks
- Remove any nail varnish and moisturize your hands so any mistakes are easy to wipe off
- Paint your nails white and let layer dry
- Paint the bottom 2/3's of our nails red with a slight curve as pictured
- Now paint the tips green (same as you would the white for a French manicure)
- Carefully dot on the "seeds" using your toothpick to complete
You can coat with clear if you want to keep the varnish for longer.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: