A quick, easy, fun and versatile mani for any occasion, have fun and get the kids involved with this polka dot nail art!
- 1 PiCture POlish "Flirt"
- 1 PiCture POlish "Instinct" (or any two complementary nail polishes)
- 1 Nail dotter/Toothpick/Bobby Pin
- Shape your nails and apply a good quality base coat or nail strengthener.
- Apply 1 to 2 coats of your base colour, depending on the transparency of the polish.
- Pour a small amount of your second colour onto a square of foil or the lid of a takeaway container or something similar that you don't mind getting nail polish on. Using the dotting tool (or similar), dab the end into the polish and gently press onto the nail, re-loading in between each dot, until you have your desired number of dots.
- Apply a top coat and admire your funky new mani!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: