What would make your summer fun for the whole family? How about a $1,500 online shopping spree for Wahu Toys!
Simply click below and fill out your details below to enter the draw.
By bringing you competitions from the team at YomStar, Mouths of Mums is able to bring you other great competitions, reviews and samples.
Click for all Terms & Conditions.
- Promoter: THE TIM BRITZ FAMILY TRUST [82381430419} Britz Marketing Australasia PO Box 3357, 07 3713 0600.
- Advertiser: YomStar (ABN 74 600 371 202) 3/106 Edward Street, Brisbane, QLD, 4000
- By entering this competition, you agree to, accept and are bound by these terms and conditions.
- If the Prize involves a third party, the winner is bound by the third party’s terms and conditions.
- This competition is open to Australian Residents except for the employees of the promoter, Britz n Pieces, its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition. YomStar will not accept any entries from children aged 11 or under; a parent or guardian must enter on their behalf.
- To be an eligible entrant in this competition any contact details that are required for submission must be true and correct.
- This competition is a game of chance. Entry into the competition is free, and can be only entered once. Entrants complete a submission form online via YomStar to enter http://goo.gl/c0KZL0 The use of scripting software to enter is prohibited.
- Promotion period: The competition will be running from Monday 21st of December, 2015, 12:00am until Thursday 21st of January, 2016, 12:00pm. any submissions after this date will be exempt and will not qualify for entry.
- Prize details:
- The prize is $1,500 Wahu Toys Shopping Spree
- The prize must be claimed in its entirety as stated and not differed.
- The prize is not transferable, nor redeemable for cash and not exchangeable. No change can be given if the prize is a voucher and the total amount is not redeemed.
- Winner announcement:
- The winner will be drawn by single random draw at the premises of YomStar on January 22nd, 2016. (usually YomStar will draw the competition): YomStar (ABN 74 600 371 202) 3/106 Edward Street, Brisbane, QLD, 4000
- The winner will be notified via email, mobile, telephone or any other means of contact the winner has provided.
- The winner of the prize will be notified within 14 days [2 days for NSW] of the competition ending and the winner will have 14 days to respond to initial contact or the prize will be revoked and redrawn.
- Winners will be published online on https://www.facebook.com/WahuChannel/ on January 22nd
- If the winner does not collect the prize within 3 months of being announced it will be regarded as forfeit.
- In the event that the prize is not claimed or revoked, KALININ PTY. LTD. reserve the right to revoke and give the prize to a runner up, or re offer the prize in a future promotion.
- The unclaimed prize draw will be held at (3.5 months after) Britz Marketing Australasia PO Box 3357 Mount Ommaney QLD 4074
- If the prize is for some reason unavailable, a prize of equal or more value can be used as a substitute.
- Force Majeure [remove if not applicable]: The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for any loss, cost or damage arising out of any act, omission, failure or delay by the Promoter or other party which is due to an act of god, riots, acts of terrorism, storms, fire, any labour or industrial dispute, any strike, and other acts which are not reasonably within the control of the Promoter.
- Release: To the full extent permissible by law, the promoter, its agencies and employees, will not be liable for any death, injury, damages, expenses (including any claim for legal expenses) or loss whatsoever (whether indirect or consequential) to persons or property as a result of participation in the promotion, accepting or using any prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any prize and damage to any prize in transit.
- Rights to entries: All entries become the property of Wahu & YomStar. The promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Privacy Notice:
- Competition permits – NSW LTPS/15/09972