5 Answers

Would prefer not to use chemicals or something that means you can’t turn up to work the next day cos hair is not looking the best.

Posted by linle, 1st October 2015

Want more real mum questions sent to you?

You'll need to check this email to complete your signup.
Ask your question
  • I would seek the advice of a dermatologist.

  • need a medicated treatment i am sure. see your doc or pharmacist

  • Visit a specialist for treatment – it does make a difference.

  • We use moo goo scalp cream on my partners skin. It helps a lot with the inflammation and takes a few days but does help when he has a break out.

  • I’m not sure if this will work but it’s worth a try – dab a little tea tree oil (20% solution – not 100% solution because it may be too strong) onto the scalp once or twice a day. If the tea tree oil doesn’t work, you might like to try dabbing apple cider vinegar onto the scalp once a day to see if that helps. I’m suggesting the tea tree oil or apple cider vinegar because these two solutions seem to help for so many different types of skin conditions.

Post you answer
Like Facebook page

LIKE MoM on Facebook

What is your answer to that question?
Would you like to include a photo?
No picture uploaded yet.
Please wait to see your image preview here before hitting the submit button.
Your MoM account

Lost your password?

Enter your email and a password below to post your answer and join MoM:

↥ Back to top

Thanks For Your Star Rating!

Would you like to add a written rating or just a star rating?

Write A Rating Just A Star Rating