Mouths of Mums community guidelines and Facebook community guidelines
To help us maintain the kind of atmosphere where everyone feels welcome to contribute, we’ve developed some community guidelines to ensure all of our community members are allowed a safe, fun and supportive experience.
WOM Insights Pty Ltd, the founders and owners of Mouths of Mums, (“WOM Insights” or “we”) encourage open discussion on the Mouths of Mums Facebook Wall. However, as a member of the Mouths of Mums community, you promise to abide by these guidelines.
We expect all members will treat each other with respect. The following types of comments will not be tolerated, and you agree not to post the same:
- Abusive, defamatory, pornographic, or obscene posts, including material that vilifies, incites violence or hatred, or is likely to offend, insult or humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability;
- Fraudulent, deceptive or misleading posts;
- Posts that are in violation of any intellectual property rights;
- Posts that are in violation of any law or regulation;
- Posts that are otherwise inappropriate or offensive;
- Materials, photographs or videos that feature another person, or the details of another person, that you have posted without that person’s consent;
- Posts that are advertisements or are commercial in nature (unless we give you permission) or posts that are “junk mail” or SPAM; or
- Posts that pose or create a privacy or security risk to any person.
We reserve the right to delete or modify any post-, in our absolute discretion, including where it contains material, which in our opinion, does not comply with these guidelines, or to block any user for failing to comply with these guidelines, or who seeks to damage the community, or displays threatening, bullying or offensive behaviour towards Mouths of Mums community members or towards Mouths of Mums.
Continued behaviour of this nature will result in the offending user/s being blocked and may be reported.
To the extent permitted by law, we hold no liability for any loss or damage caused by or in connection with the removal of, or modification of, any post or comment or if you are blocked access or reported to Facebook due to your behaviour.
You acknowledge that posts made by third parties do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Mouths of Mums. When you post any materials (“Content”) you, unless Mouths of Mums advises otherwise, licenses and grant Mouths of Mums, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such Content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. You agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that you have the full authority to grant these rights.
We are not responsible for the consequences of any medical advice taken from other Mouths of Mums community members. Any suggestions made in response to a MoM Answer question should be verified by a medical professional before actioning them.