The perfect finishing touch for any bunny costume.
- Wool (any colour)
- 2 pieces of Cardboard
- 1 pair of Scissors
- 1 Safety Pin
- Create two donut-shaped rings using the cardboard. Place one ring on top of the other and tie an end of the wool onto them.
- Start wrapping the wool around the ring, slipping it through the centre each time, until it looks pretty full.
- Once the doughnut is full, slip the scissors between the two pieces of cardboard and cut all the way around.
- Place another piece of wool inbetween the cardboard two cardboard rings, wrap around and tie off tightly. The cardboard can now be removed.
- Insert the safety pin into the centre of the pom pom, and secure.
To make the wrapping process easier, cut a slit into the cardboard rings.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: