This is a little bit fiddly but it is actually straightforward once you “get” it. It’s hard to explain in steps so I suggest you look up a video tutorial on youtube to see best.
- 1 elastic
- 1 bobby pin, stretched out
- Section of a portion of hair around the top part of the crown from the top of the left eyebrow to the right ear. Tie it up out of the way.
- Braid the remaining section of hair as normal.
- Take the bobby pin and insert it through the top section of each part of the three stranded braid.
- Take a section of loose hair, pinch it to form a small loop, then pass it through the eye of the bobby pin. Gently pull it through the braid while keeping your finger in the loop to maintain the "bow" structure.
- With the tail end of each bow, pass it behind the braid. Continue with more sections of hair and more parts of the three stranded braid.
- Finish up with the remainder of the hair and secure with an elastic.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: