Use shell collections for a garden decoration.
- Unknown Twine
- 1 Solid/sturdy Stick (found in the garden or on a walk
- Unlimited A variety of shells collected
- Have an adult drill holes into all shells you would like to use for your wind chime.
- Thread twine through the shells knotting it around each shell to keep in place. Use whatever length twine you would like and change spacing for interesting looking chimes.
- Tie the shelled twine to the stick, using however many pieces of twine you wish.
- Use one piece of twine to tie to each end of stick for use in hanging up, and there you have it a beachy home made wind chime.
Be sure to use and small drill piece and to do this AWAY from your children as it can get dangerous. The is for preparation time.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: