Sensory play, art and tummy time/clean finger paint time rolled into one.
- Different colours of paints
- Thick paper of any colour (Thicker the better to prevent ripping)
- Large zip lock bags to place paper in
- Place the paper into the Zip lock bag
- Add blobs of paint onto the page and zip up the bag
- Pop on the floor with bub and to squish around the paint while having tummy time or for toddlers as clean finger paint time
- Take the page out of the zip lock bag and let dry
I love doing this with my son who is 6 months old, he loves to squish the paint around with his hands and mix all of the colours together. Add in some glitter paints for a bit of sparkle
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: