A great way to increase the amount of succulents in your garden.
- Succulent plant
- Spare pot
- Potting mix
- Take a broken piece of succulent plant (you can also do this from a leFt but I've had less success with leaves).
- Let broken part dry out for a day or two.
- Plant only one to two centimetres deep in a pot filled with potting mix.
- Lightly water and leave for a day or two (depending on the weather).
- Roots will start to develop and you will have a new plant growing.
My daughter is always breaking parts off the succulent plants and this is a great way to increase the number of plants very cheaply.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: