Fun colourful Christmas nail design for the young and old. I really enjoy painting these designs!
- 1 Shellac base coat
- 1 Brown shellac or nail polish
- 1 Red shellac or nail polish
- 1 Black shellac or nail polish
- 1 White shellac or nail polish
- 1 Bronze/brown glitter
- 1 Shellac top coat
- Clean your nails and then apply a thin coat of shellac base coat. Cure under a UV lamp for 30 seconds.
- Apply a coat of brown shellac over entire nail and cure for 120 seconds. Repeat this step for a second coat if required. Or if using nail polish this would be your first step with a brown colour and no UV lamp necessary.
- Paint a red nose on with shellac and cure for 120 seconds, repeat a second and third time for thicker 3D effect. or again use red nail polish.
- Using white shellac paint on the eyes and line on nose and cure for 120 seconds under UV lamp, repeat another 1-2 times.
- Paint on black dots in eyes with shellac or nail polish and cure under UV lamp for 120 seconds.
- Paint on antlers with a bronze colour glitter shellac or nail polish and cure for 120 seconds.
- Paint nails with shellac top coat and cure for 120 seconds… If still feel soft when lightly touched cure for a further 120 seconds.
- Wipe off sticky excess with shellac cleaner solution and your all done :-)
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: