- 1 cardboard coffee cup
- 1 cup of potting mix
- 1 bean seed
- 1 wooden stick decoration
- 1 piece of paper
- 1 marker
- 1 piece of clear contact
- Add soil to cup. Plant seed just below surface. Place wooden figure in cup.
- On paper write your name, date seed was planted and a message if you like. Ours have a poem about watching our seed grow on them.
- Cover paper with contact and stick onto cup.
- Lightly water. Place in a sunny position to grow. Water regularly and watch your seed grow.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: