- 1 cardboard coffee cup
- 1 cup of potting mix
- 1 bean seed
- 1 wooden stick decoration
- 1 piece of paper
- 1 marker
- 1 piece of clear contact
- Add soil to cup. Plant seed just below surface. Place wooden figure in cup.
- On paper write your name, date seed was planted and a message if you like. Ours have a poem about watching our seed grow on them.
- Cover paper with contact and stick onto cup.
- Lightly water. Place in a sunny position to grow. Water regularly and watch your seed grow.
This is a great way for children to learn about growing vegetables or flowers. You can use any seed you like. Bean seeds are great as they are large and well suited for little hands.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: