If you have a toddler who tends to eat store bought toothpaste, this alternative has no nasties in it.
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 5 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon xylitol powder
- 10 drops liquid stevia or peppermint essential oil
- Melt the coconut oil.
- Add baking soda to the oil and stir with a fork until it forms a paste.
- Add the xylitol powder and stir to combine.
- Add the liquid stevia or peppermint essential oil and mix thoroughly.
- Store in a covered glass jar.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: