Hello!

What are your thoughts?
I’m not really enjoying it with 3 Bachelors. I think it has ruined the show.

Want more real mum questions sent to you?

You'll need to check this email to complete your signup.
  • I think that it is a significant step towards promoting equality and inclusivity in education. And I am sure that by supporting the further higher education aspirations of students, this initiative recognizes the importance of studying in unlocking potential and creating opportunities. Education equips me with knowledge, critical thinking skills, and the ability to challenge societal norms. That is why I search for sources of learning like https://paperell.net/apa-style-papers because following examples of academic experts can lead to great results. Help of apa paper writer is so essential for me, and it offers excellent guidance. It empowers me daily to impact my community and break down barriers positively. Therefore the new bachelor fosters academic growth and contributes to the broader goal of a more diverse and equitable society.

• Two words for this train wreck DUMP IT!!! Every year it’s the same thing over and over and every year it takes things further and further and it’s just not worth watching.

• never watched it much in the past but have this year but was turned off when that Jess girl was a polygamist or however you spell it as in her write up stated she is single…. I find this so wrong. Others in it are supposedly single and in it for real reasons. She should leave.

• This years one is really quite bad and hopefully it does not come back next year

• I think shows like this are trashy, fake, unrealistic everyone just wants their 5 minutes of fame

• I will sometimes read recaps of the show but will not watch the show itself. I feel that it’s too much like a soap opera – too much over the top drama.

• Just the ridiculous ads are enough to turn me off ever trying. Why does anyone watch this scripted rubbish? We really need some new and decent shows on TV.

• I agree with some of the comments about shows changing format.

• This show is not what it used to be and gets worse with each season. There’s this thing that happens with dating shows where the first few seasons are overall quite genuine then becomes inundated with people who want to get famous. Farmer wants a wife is the same. It’s a definite no!

• I never watch tv anymore, so never heard of it

• I watched the first episode and I must say I have not laughed so much in a while

• Not on my viewing list, not appealing.

• I stopped watching after the first few seasons as it started to get stale. Theres now too many shows similar and they really need to move on from it

• Agree with you. I think it’s run its course and they need to invent something new.

Post your reply
Add a photo
Your MoM account

Lost your password?

Enter your email and a password below to post your answer and join MoM:

↥ Back to top

Thanks For Your Star Rating!

Would you like to add a written rating or just a star rating?

Write A Rating Just A Star Rating
Join