MoM Directory Terms & Conditions
The MoM (Mouths of Mums) Directory is intended as a service to Australian businesses and members of the MoM community as well as visitors to the Mouths of Mums website.
You are solely responsible for all the information you supply to Mouths of Mums and for the information you include in your listing on the MoM Directory. You are also solely responsible for any damages to persons contacting you via the MoM Directory. WOM Insights Pty Ltd (trading as Mouths of Mums) accepts no responsibility or liability.
You accept that if a listing you post is considered to breach terms and conditions or is considered to be not relevant to the MoM Community, it will be removed for moderation and then either reposted or deleted accordingly.
We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of the MoM Directory at any time.
We reserve the right to adjust pricing and services for listings in the MoM Directory at any time.
We reserve the right to remove any listing in the MoM Directory at any time without any notice to you.
General reasons for ads being deleted are:
- Ad breaches MoM Directory or Mouths of Mums Terms and Conditions
- Breaches of Australian law. It is the responsibility of the advertiser before posting to ensure that content advertised adheres to Gumtree posting policies as well as Australian applicable laws.
- The listing included. See below for a list of what can’t be listed in the MoM Directory.
- The ad is a duplicate of another ad previously posted
- Posted under wrong category (You must choose the single most relevant category for your ad)
- Ads posted in a language other than English. We only accept ads in English. It’s acceptable to include a translation of your ad in another language in addition to English
- Ads posted from overseas: No overseas ads are accepted until further notice. The MoM Directory is for Australian based individuals and businesses only
- Ad contains external links to any site other than your own: Website links to other parenting sites, other directories, other review sites or any site other than your own business or business facebook page are not permitted on the MoM Directory
- Not descriptive enough: Ads that do not provide enough detail will be placed on hold or removed as this makes for a bad browsing experience
- Inappropriate language/photos or images are included in your listing
- Your listing was deemed to be discriminatory on race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation or status
- Selling or offering services for supplements / medicine general or pharmaceutical
- Selling body parts / bodily fluids, adoption or surrogacy
- Ads that report other fraudulent ads. Please report potentially fraudulent ads by emailing email@example.com with ad details (ad id, email address) and reasons why you believe these ad/s should be reviewed
Mouths of Mums reserves the right to remove any ad that we feel is not relevant, or of value to our community, with or without notice to the member who posted the listing.
There are several ways that your ad may be found to be in breach of policy and removed from the site including:
The Mouths of Mums team has highlighted your listing as problematic:
While each listing is sent live immediately upon you posting your ad, we continually monitor site content. We will deactivate your listing whilst we review. If we conclude that the ad hasn’t broken any terms and conditions we will activate the ad again promptly. If we conclude the ad has contravened any terms and conditions, is not relevant or does not provide any value to the MoM community, the ad will be deleted without any notice.
Your ad has been reported to us:
When this happens your ad may be temporarily suspended until we review it.
We check reported ads as quickly as we can. If we conclude that the ad hasn’t broken any terms and conditions we will activate the ad again promptly. If we conclude the ad has contravened any terms and conditions, is not relevant or does not provide any value to the MoM community, the ad will be deleted without any notice.
If you have checked both of these possibilities and none of them apply to your ad and you feel your listing has been incorrectly removed, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll look into your query as quickly as possible.
This list outlines what cannot be included in the MoM Directory:
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Blood, Bodily Fluids and Body Parts
- Burglary Tools
- Counterfeit Products, replicas or knock-off brand name goods
- Electronic Surveillance Equipment
- Embargoed Goods
- Endangered or protected species, or any part of any endangered or protected species
- Escort services that offer or indicate sexual services
- Fireworks, Destructive Devices and Explosives
- Government and Transit Badges, Uniforms, IDs, Documents and Licenses
- Hazardous Materials including but not limited to radioactive, toxic and explosive materials
- Identity Documents, Personal Financial Records & Personal Information
- Illegal Drugs, controlled substances, substances and items used to manufacture controlled substances and drugs, & drug paraphernalia
- Illegal items and services
- Illegal telecommunication and electronics equipment such as access cards, password sniffers, radar scanners, traffic signal control devices or cable descrambler
- Items issued to any Armed Force that have not been disposed of in accordance with that country’s demilitarization policies
- Items which encourage or facilitate illegal activity
- Lottery Tickets, Sweepstakes Entries and Slot Machines
- Material that is obscene, pornographic, adult in nature, or harmful to minors
- Material that infringes copyright, including but not limited to software or other digital goods which you are not authorized to sell
- New merchandise or services from network marketing companies, work-from-home, independent franchisees or distributors, or similar representatives
- Personal information or mailing lists.We do not accept the sale of bulk email, Internet Protocol (IP), Instant Messenger (IM), or mailing lists that contain names, addresses, phone numbers, or other personal identifying information. Any tools or software designed predominantly to send unsolicited commercial messages (UCE or “spam”) are also not permitted.
- Selling or offering services for supplements/medicine general or pharmaceutical
- Nonprescription drugs, drugs that make false or misleading treatment claims, or treatment claims that require therapeutic goods administration approval
- Offensive material
- Pesticides or hazardous materials
- Pictures or images that contain nudity
- Plants and insects that are restricted or regulated
- Prescription drugs and devices
- Prostitution or ads that offer sex, sexual favors or sexual actions in exchange for anything
- Recalled items (for items recalled in Australia), please visit: http://www.recalls.gov.au to find out more about recalled items
- Stocks and Other Securities
- Stolen property
- Tobacco products and related items
- Used cosmetics
- Used or rebuilt batteries or batteries containing mercury
- We do not accept ads selling body parts/bodily fluids, adoption or surrogacy
- Weapons and related items (including, but not limited to firearms, firearm accessories, parts and magazines, ammunition, paintball guns, BB and pellet guns, spearguns, tear gas, teasers, stun guns, switchblade knives, martial arts weapons, archery and/or bow and arrow equipment)
It is the responsibility of the advertiser before posting a listing in the MoM Directory that content adheres to MoM Directory Terms and Conditions as well as applicable laws. As a condition of posting on MoM Directory, you agree that you will not violate any laws.