Hello!

Exit Mould Bathroom Cleaner Trigger
3.8 from 9 star ratings
  • Cleans well but use eye protection

    0.5 out of 5

    I unfortunately had this product drip into my eye while cleaning the shower. I was rushed to hospital and 6 bas of saline were flushed in my eye to bring the ph levels back to normal. Drs sald i was very lucky to have lost no vision. Please be careful using these products.


  • Fantastic

    5 out of 5

    The exit mould spray is fantastic in getting rid of the mould in your bathroom has a strong smell but very effective it’s worth the money


  • Best mould remover

    5 out of 5

    I like to use this product in the bathroom to keep the grout super white. It leaves a bleach smell and you need to be careful not to get it on your clothes. While they say vinegar kills mould, it does not remove the stain. Exit mould will remove the spots.


  • Very good quality!

    4 out of 5

    Exit Mould bathroom cleaner is a strong cleaner that does work after spraying the affected area,you wait and wipe off.Great for the shower and tiles.


  • Big project

    4 out of 5

    We used Exit Mould for a big reno project and it did the job. It has a strong smell and we took the precautions as instructed on the bottle.


  • Mold just disappears

    4.5 out of 5

    I love this product as my life gets so busy that I always am short on time so I just spray this on all the tiles in my shower and in 15 min the mold disappears it’s amazing when you are time poor. Don’t spray on anything metal as the silver will peel off


  • Makes cleaning a breeze

    4.5 out of 5

    My Mum has been using this for as far back as I can remember. You simply stray onto any mould, wait a few minutes then clean away and it will literally take the mould with it. It has a very toxic scent so definitely don’t use around children or small animals and absolutely don’t use in a confined space or where ventilation isn’t good. This stuff does such a great job.


  • Pretty strong

    3 out of 5

    This is a pretty strong product that dealt with superficial mold but despite the chemicals didn’t solve the main problem in the grout… so still searching. Would definitely use gloves when using this product.


Rate this product
Your Rating

Please ensure you have first-hand experience of this product before you rate it — it's important all ratings are genuine & honest.

Enter 25 more words to earn MoM rewards points for this rating. This review is eligible for MoM reward points!
Your MoM account


Lost your password?

Enter your email and a password below to post your comment and join MoM:

Thanks For Your Star Rating!

Would you like to add a written rating or just a star rating?

Write A Rating Just A Star Rating
Join