Hello!

Party Candle Sparkler 2
1.5 from 1 star rating
  • Don't light on the kitchen bench

    1.5 out of 5

    My daughter bought these for her dad’s birthday cake and lit them inside on the laminate bench needless to say we have melted holes all over the benchtop now and it dropped burnt bits in the cake maybe for an outside event not directly over a cake


Rate this product
Your Rating

Please ensure you have first-hand experience of this product before you rate it — it's important all ratings are genuine & honest.

Enter 25 more words to earn MoM rewards points for this rating. This review is eligible for MoM reward points!
Your MoM account


Lost your password?

Enter your email and a password below to post your comment and join MoM:

Thanks For Your Star Rating!

Would you like to add a written rating or just a star rating?

Write A Rating Just A Star Rating
Join