Quick easy for feeding hungry fussy toddlers and busy mums. One of my kids won’t eat eggs but will have french toast and the other likes plain scramble eggs and I need a good nutritious meal to start my busy day with two toddlers. Big win!
Ingredients (serves 3 | makes 4 French toast)
- 4 Slices of wholemeal bread
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Table spoons of milk
- 2 Teaspoons oil
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a deep dish.
- Heat up fry pan on medium heat and add oil to coat the pan.
- Grab a slice of bread and Dip it in the egg mixture, coat both sides of the bread and pop it in the heated pan.
- Fry up both sides of the bread to a golden brown than remove. Repeat step 3 and fry up till all your slices are done.
- The remaining egg mixture is than scrambled in the pan.
- Serve your french toast with whatever spreads and fresh fruit. With a side of scrambled eggs.
My mother's go to recipe to feed fussy kids