Why spend money on a dolls house when you can create your own from your recycling!
- 1 Cardboard box
- 1 Scissors
- 1 Stickytape
- 2 Toilet rolls
- Various Tissue papers
- Various Permanent markers and pencils
- 2 Small balls of wool for fairy hair
- Dismantle a wine box and fashion into the shape of a dolls house using tape and scissors.
- Cut in details like windows and a door..
- Decorate the house. I used wrapping paper to line the internal walls and sgarpies and pencils to decorate the outside. Let the kids decorate!
- Create fairies by adding facial features, sticky tape wool for hair and cut and tape on tissue paper wings and dresses.
- Have fun playing with it all! Create a whole village and more fairies to keep the fun going.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: