- Serves 4
- Makes 4
- 2 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
This 2 minute No Bake Caramel Slice is such a quick and easy way to treat everyone to an all time favourite – without all the preparation, baking and WAITING time. These are so easy even really young children could make these on their own.
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 4 slices)
- 4 Nice Biscuits (or any rectangular plain biscuit)
- 16 Dark Chocolate Melts
- 1 tbsp Smooth Peanut Butter
- 4 - 5 tbsp Nestle Caramel Top n Fill
Notes... You can increase the quantities really easily for this recipe. I usually just make 4 at a time because that gives each of my children a small treat. And I love that there's no leftovers because I would eat them!
- Combine the peanut butter and the Nestle Caramel in a bowl and mix well with a spoon. You are aiming for a really stiff mixture so if necessary add another tablespoon of peanut butter.
- Spoon the peanut butter caramel mixture onto each biscuit and smooth the top and sides with a knife.
- Set the caramel topped biscuits into the fridge on a plate to chill while you melt the dark chocolate melts. I zap mine for 30 seconds in the microwave or you can melt in a bowl over a pot of boiling water if you don't have a microwave.
- Take the caramel topped biscuits out of the fridge and spread a thin layer of melted chocolate over the top of the caramel.
- Set back in the fridge for 1 - 2 minutes (or until the chocolate sets) then ... gobble!
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.