- Makes 6
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
This 5 minute Choc Orange Cheesecake is such a great recipe to have up your sleeve for unexpected visitors or a last minute dessert.
We made this on MOM COOK CLUB LIVE! Watch the video here (it’s after we make the Mexican Dip):
Ingredients (makes 6 individual serves)
- 12 Basic Chocolate Biscuits (eg. Chocolate Ripple)
- 500g Cream Cheese
- 1 can Condensed Milk
- 1 Orange, juiced and strained to remove pulp
- 3 squares Dark Chocolate (for sprinkle on top)
- 1/2 Orange, sliced into 2m thick slices
- If you'd like dried orange slices (like in our photo), lay the orange slices onto a baking tray (on baking paper) and bake on a very low temp until dry. If you have a Philips Air Fryer, cook the slices on 120C for 30 - 40 minutes.
- Crush the chocolate biscuits into a fine crumb then place 1 - 2 tablespoons into the bottom of a glass or individual serving dish (even a little glass jar)
- Blend or mix the cream cheese, condensed milk and orange juice together until the mixture is perfectly smooth.
- Spoon 2 - 3 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture into the glasses on top of the biscuit crumbs.
- Top with finely grated chocolate and a little finely grated orange rind. Place the slice of orange (fresh or dried) on top as a garnish.
If you really do only have 5 minutes to prepare this cheesecake, don't worry about drying the orange slices. Just cut some fresh segments or slices and pop these on top. Another nice little twist could be a small teaspoon of orange marmalade on top!