This Air Fryer Banana Cake is delicious and so easy to make!
My kids love this cake and if you don’t have the AirFryer you can bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 30 mins.
When I cooked this banana cake in the Air Fryer I put the cake tin in the basket, only it didn’t fit therefore burnt the top when it rose, I masked this by dusting some icing sugar over the top, when I noticed the burning smell I removed the basket and continued to cook it just in the tray, so would recommend you don’t use the basket.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 125 g Softened Butter
- 120 g Raw Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 3 medium Banana's (Or 2 large)
- 280 g Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Bi Carb Soda
- 2 Tablespoons Milk or Buttermilk
- Pinch of Salt
- Add Butter and Sugar to an electric mixer and Cream
- Still mixing add one egg at a time, followed by slightly mashed Banana's
- Add Flour, Salt, Bi Carb and Milk, continue mixing until combined, can also add Choc chips if you wish at this step
- Preheat AirFryer at 160 degrees, pour mixture into a 20cm round cake tin and cook for 25 mins. Don't forget to grease and flour the tin so your cake just slides out.
- When it's cooked if you put a skewer in the middle it will come out gooey, don't worry, it's just the Banana, it is cooked.