- Serves 1
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Gourmet toasted sandwich.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 6-8 stalks asparagus (trimmed and cleaned)
- 2 tsp multi-grain mustard
- 1 slice gruyere cheese
- 2 slices Bread
- Toss the asparagus in the oil, salt and pepper.
- Arrange the asparagus in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast in a preheated 400F oven until tender, about 10-30 minutes. (Note: Roasting time can vary greatly depending on how thick your asparagus is.)
- Assemble sandwich and grill until the cheese has melted and the bread is golden brown on both sides, about 2-4 minutes per side.
Recipe Asparagus Grilled Cheese Sandwich
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.