- Makes 12
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Can freeze for up to 4 weeks. Reheat at 160C for 10 – 12 minutes.
Ingredients (makes 12 quiches)
- 8 Sheets Filo Pastry
- 3 Rashers Bacon, rind removed and finely chopped
- 4 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- 1/3 Cup Thickened Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped fresh Parsley
- Olive Oil Spray
- Layer 4 sheets of pastry, spraying each with olive oil. Cut pastry into 12 squares. Place into greased mini muffin pans. Repeat with remaining pastry
- Combine eggs, bacon, milk, cream and parsley. Spoon into pastry cases.
- Bake at 180C for 15 minutes or until pastry is crisp and filling is set.
I have made these with bread instead of pastry too. Just roll out some stale bread until nice and thin, then squish it into normal sized muffin pans. You can also add finley diced capsicum, tomato and spring onions, then top with a little cheese to make a more hearty meal.