- Serves 4
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
A great recipe for those who love risotto but don’t have the time to make it!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 Onion
- 500 grams Chicken
- 2 cups Pumpkin
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Mixed herbs (I use Rosemary and parsley)
- 2 cups Arborio rice
- 4 cups Stock
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Cut chicken into small pieces and lightly fry. You can also used precooked chicken like leftover roast or BBQ chicken (shredded works well).
- Dice the pumpkin and add in with the chicken.
- Chop the onion and crush the garlic and lightly fry in with the chicken and pumpkin.
- In a large baking dish add the rice and stock. Place the chicken, pumpkin and onion mix over the top. Sprinkle the herbs.
- Cook for around 35 minutes until all of the stock is absorbed.