- Serves 4
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
A great recipe for those who love risotto but don’t have the time to make it!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 Onion
- 500 grams Chicken
- 2 cups Pumpkin
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Mixed herbs (I use Rosemary and parsley)
- 2 cups Arborio rice
- 4 cups Stock
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Cut chicken into small pieces and lightly fry. You can also used precooked chicken like leftover roast or BBQ chicken (shredded works well).
- Dice the pumpkin and add in with the chicken.
- Chop the onion and crush the garlic and lightly fry in with the chicken and pumpkin.
- In a large baking dish add the rice and stock. Place the chicken, pumpkin and onion mix over the top. Sprinkle the herbs.
- Cook for around 35 minutes until all of the stock is absorbed.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.