- Serves 6
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Banana delicious is a yummy change to the usual lemon delicious and it is a popular dessert in our home.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 4 Bananas
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Caster Sugar
- 1 Cup Desiccated Coconut
- 2 Tablespoons Apricot Jam
- Ice-Cream (to serve)
- Slice bananas and place in an ovenproof dish.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over the bananas.
- Place eggs and sugar in a bowl and beat them until creamy.
- Stir in coconut and jam and mix it well.
- Pour the mixture over the bananas.
- Bake in an oven at 180 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Serve with ice-cream.
Dust the banana delicious with icing sugar (if desired). Serve with ice-cream or double cream.